Fulbright Graduate Student Program
Fulbright Graduate Student Program for Academic Year 2018-19
Application Deadline: June 1, 2017
The Fulbright Program is sponsored by the Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs of the United States Department of State and administered under policy guidelines established by the William Fulbright Foreign Scholarship Board.
The Fulbright Graduate Student Program offers grants for Lithuanians who intend to enter graduate degree (Master's, Doctoral) or non-degree programs at U.S. universities in any field.
Eligibility requirements for all applicants:
- you must be a citizen of Lithuania;
- you must possess an undergraduate (Bachelor's) university degree;
- you must have clearly defined study goals and career objectives;
- you must have an excellent academic record and a knowledge of English appropriate for studying in the U.S.;
- you must study and/or work in Lithuania at the time of the application and affiliation process;
- you must not have had an academic experience in the U.S. within the last 5 years.
Finalists will be required to take the TOEFL exam.
On-line application forms are available at: https://apply.embark.com/student/fulbright/international
There is no requirement to register with the Embassy before applying to the program.
The following must be included into on-line application:
- three letters of reference;
- official academic transcripts in Lithuanian and in English;
- copies of diplomas;
- a copy of the official TOEFL results, if available.
For more information on the program please feel free to contact the American Embassy Public Affairs Section at +370 5 2665430, or e-mail Rasa Baukuvienė at BaukuvieneR@state.gov