(Applicants can view a Lithuanian translation of the questions at DS-156 ( PDF document*). Please note that this document is for reference only. The EVAF is the only application form that we are able to accept.
Applicants are not able to save the data nor is the data saved on the website. Thus, it is very important that you print out and retain the third page. On the third page is the 2-D bar code, in which all the data from pages 1 and 2 is embedded. Once you exit the EVAF web site, all of the data disappears. This is done to protect our applicants' privacy.
Applicants are encouraged to fill out the form as completely as possible even though there are no required fields which would prevent printing the application if left blank. The purpose of the EVAF is to speed visa processing for applicants by automating data entry.
To use the EVAF, your Internet browser must support 128-bit encryption and use either an ink-jet or laser printer to print the completed application form. If you are using Internet Explorer (Windows), the minimum version that will work with the EVAF site is version 5.0, with service pack 2. If you are using Netscape, the minimum version that will work with this site is version 6.2. You must also have Adobe Acrobat Reader version 5 installed on your PC in order to download and print the completed application form.
Instructions for filling out EVAF:
- Enter the information requested into the appropriate spaces on the form. Please answer all questions. Your answers must be in English and must use English characters. Letters like č, ė, š are not recognized by the system. Please enter names like Arūnas Šadžius as Arunas Sadzius.
- Review the information you entered for accuracy.
- Press the Continue button at the end of the form. Failure to click on the Continue button will result in an incorrectly formatted application form.
- Print the form after it is returned to you and displayed in Adobe Acrobat.
- The barcode that prints on the last page contains the information you entered and will help us process your application more quickly.
- Bring all printed pages with you when you come in for your interview. Please do not fold the printed application form.